The Eagles have signed another WR to the roster (https://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/eagles-sign-keric-wheatfall) and he goes by the name.....Keric Wheatfall.
I'll be honest that I never heard of the guy.
Here's what you need to know about the newest rookie free agent:
• Wheatfall is a 23-year-old who stands 6-foot-2, 185 pounds.
• Born in Brenham, Texas, Wheatfall was an all-district player at Cypress Ranch High School in Cypress, Texas, where he caught 30 receptions for 535 yards and five touchdowns as a senior, helping his team earn an 11-1 record. He was also a member of the track team.
• Wheatfall started his college career at Blinn College before transferring to Fresno State. At Blinn, Wheatfall had 798 yards and six touchdowns on 47 receptions in 2018, including four 100-yard receiving games.
• In three years at Fresno State, Wheatfall compiled 78 receptions for 1,286 yards and six touchdowns. This past season, Wheatfall was third on the team with 38 catches, 616 receiving yards, and four touchdowns.
• Fresno State beat two ranked opponents, both on the road in 2021. It was the first time Fresno State defeated two Top 25 opponents in a season for the first time since 2004, and the first time both wins came on the road in the 100-year history of the program.
tried to find a spidergraph, but not available. :(