The Eagles made a big splash earlier in the week by signing Haason Reddick. Since then, though? It’s beeen pretty quiet! At least in the way of additions to the team.
So, what’s next for the Birds? Who might they sign or trade for?
Jimmy Kempski and I discussed that and much more in the latest BGN Radio podcast episode.
SUBSCRIBE: YouTube | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
Other show topics include:
- Analyzing and grading the Reddick signing. How exactly does he fit in? What can we reasonably expect from him?
- Fletcher Cox is gone ... or maybe not? Is there enough heat for the Eagles not trading him when they could’ve last year?
- Jimmy sheds some more insight on Howie Roseman’s contract extension. BLG clarifies his skepticism about the Eagles GM.
- Deshaun Watson probably isn’t coming to the Eagles ... but what does it say about Jalen Hurts that they’re so interested in him? And a theory why Watson won’t waive his no-trade clause for Philly.
- Who is left for the Eagles to sign at wide receiver, safety, and linebacker? Some released players might be worth keeping an eye on.
- Do free agents not want to come to Philly?
Don’t forget to use promo code BGN15 to get 15% off snacks at www.righteousfelon.com! Perfect for your Sunday snacking. Same discount code works at www.wildnaturepet.com for 15% off high-quality dog treats.
Support the pod: If you enjoy BGN Radio, please consider leaving a 5-star RATING and REVIEW on Apple podcast. It doesn’t take long and it helps grow our BGN community!!
Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, follow @BGN_Radio on Twitter.
LOOKING FOR EVEN MORE PODCASTS?
THE NFC EAST MIXTAPE
Check out the latest episode of the NFC East Mixtape, which airs weekly on the Bleeding Green Nation, Blogging The Boys, Big Blue View, and Hogs Haven podcast feeds. RJ Ochoa and I recap the free agency happenings in the division.
YouTube version (subscribe to BGN’s channel):
THE SB NATION NFL SHOW
I mentioned the Eagles among the winners in free agency thus far.