In case you missed it, there’s a new BGN Radio podcast up on the Bleeding Green Nation podcast feed. Jimmy Kempski and I got together to discuss the latest in Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Anything to glean from a small window to watch Eagles rookie minicamp? Other than the juice that DeVonta Smith brings being real.
- The Eagles signed Ryan Kerrigan. How exactly does he fit in Philly? Is there any downside to the move?
- What to make of the Josiah Scott trade.
- Eagles players are attending a modified version of spring workouts. Eagles players not named Zach Ertz, that is. What’s the likeliest outcome to happen with him: trade, cut, or stay?
- Our takeaways from the Eagles’ player and coordinator press conferences. Jalen Hurts’ confidence, Jason Kelce’s honest admission, our first chat with Jonathan Gannon.
- The novel concept of coaches scheming to player’s strengths instead of being stubborn!
- A huge dog enters the conversation.
- Is PFF crazy to say that Hurts is the NFL’s second-worst starting quarterback?
- What to make of the Eagles being favored to win just 2 of their 17 games.
All that and more in this episode! CLICK HERE TO LISTEN or use the embedded player below:
SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
Don’t forget to use promo code BGN15 to get 15% off snacks at www.righteousfelon.com!
NEW: You can use the same BGN15 promo code to get 15% off dog treats at www.WildNaturePet.com!
Support the pod: If you enjoy BGN Radio, please consider leaving a 5-star RATING and REVIEW on Apple podcast. It doesn’t take long and it helps us reach more Eagles fans in the world!
Up next: More Eagles offseason coverage is coming your way!
Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, follow @BGN_Radio on Twitter.