There’s a popular belief that the NFC East is the Cowboys’ division to lose in 2021.
Early point spreads have Dallas favored to win 10 games this season. That’s twice as much as the next closest NFC East team with the Giants being favored to win five.
So, is the hype justified (is it ever when it comes to the Cowboys)? Are we too easily dismissing last year’s division champs, the Washington Football Team? Are the Giants and/or Eagles going to defy expectations?
Show highlights include but are not limited to:
- RJ and I disagreeing on the combination of Ron Rivera and Ryan Fitzpatrick being better than the pairing of Dak Prescott and Mike McCarthy
- Why I’m so down on McCarthy
- Bryan’s confidence level in Fitzpatrick
- How much it hurts Washington fans to see Ryan Kerrigan join the Eagles
- Predicting how the NFC East standings will shake out
- RJ and Bryan making the case for the Giants as the division’s worst team and Jalen Hurts not being the worst QB in the division
Which NFC East team should be considered division favorites?
This poll is closed
Don’t forget to use promo code BGN15 to get 15% off snacks at www.righteousfelon.com!
NEW: You can use the same BGN15 promo code to get 15% off dog treats at www.WildNaturePet.com!
Support the pod: If you enjoy BGN Radio, please consider leaving a 5-star RATING and REVIEW on Apple podcast. It doesn’t take long and it helps us reach more Eagles fans in the world!
Up next: More Eagles offseason coverage is coming your way!
Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, follow @BGN_Radio on Twitter.