I don’t know about you but I’d say that the Philadelphia Eagles firing their Super Bowl winning head coach warranted an emergency reaction podcast. Thankfully for all of us, Michael Kist and Benjamin Solak hit the BGN’s virtual podcast studio to record some instant analysis and reaction to Doug Pederson being gone.
Show highlights include:
- Doug being made a scapegoat
- How the Eagles never trusted him or gave him full tools to succeed (roster control, interviewing other candidates/trying to trade him)
- Tough to evaluate anyone in a vacuum because of the “collaborative” nature of the team
- Why Doug designs a good offense and he will succeed elsewhere
- The Eagles’ job opening isn’t desirable at all
- Is this all okay if the Eagles get Lincoln Riley?
- Realistic candidates to replace Pederson
And much more!
You can [CLICK HERE TO LISTEN] to listen to the conversation or stream the latest episode below:
SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
Don’t forget to use promo code BGN15 to get 15% off snacks at www.righteousfelon.com! Perfect option for something to munch on during the playoff games.
Support the pod: If you enjoy BGN Radio, please consider leaving a 5-star RATING and REVIEW on Apple podcast. It doesn’t take long and it helps us reach more Eagles fans in the world!
Up next: More Eagles head coaching coverage is coming your way with a new BGN Radio featuring me, Jimmy Kempski, and a special guest later this week!
Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, follow @BGN_Radio on Twitter.