Hey! The Philadelphia Eagles have another football game today.
The team should be motivated to bounce back after an incredibly embarrassing Week 1 loss to the Washington Football Team in which they blew a 17 to 0 lead. The Eagles have an opportunity to prove that they’re better than that by beating the Los Angeles Rams at Lincoln Financial Field on Sunday afternoon.
I’m feeling pretty good about the Eagles’ chances. They’re getting some key players back from injury and they’ve previously shown they’re capable of beating Sean McVay and Jared Goff. Carson Wentz needs to play a much cleaner game in this one and Doug Pederson needs to give him some more help than he did last Sunday.
Let’s see if the Eagles can get it done! Or if they’re just a bad team?
Here is some basic information to help guide you through the game:
- How to watch the game - TV schedule and online streaming information;
- Follow me on Twitter: @BrandonGowton;
- Follow along with Rams fans at Turf Show Times;
- Live game stats;
- Eagles full regular season schedule;
- Current Eagles depth chart;
- Current Eagles roster
LIVE BLOG UPDATES
Note: This is an open thread. Discuss the first quarter here and stay tuned for new threads after each quarter!
And just a few reminders about the new commenting sections:
- If you change the ‘Sort By’ option to “Oldest,” you can read all the comments in chronological order, and the comment box moves to the bottom. If you leave it as “Newest”, the latest comments will appear at the top
- If you’re using a computer, you can move down the comments using C, and move back up using shift-C by clicking once inside the comments area. This can also be used to ‘load more’ comments
- Under the ‘My Profile’ tab, you can keep track of replies to your comments, and also sign up for email notifications of replies
- If you want to auto-show all images/GIFs/Tweets, you can opt into this under My Profile - Preferences