Philadelphia Eagles training camp begins tomorrow! Sort of. Players will be reporting to the NovaCare Complex for COVID-19 testing but actual padded practices aren’t scheduled to begin until mid-August. So, until then, we’re still kinda stuck in a holding pattern.
Luckily for you, there’s no better way to pass the time than to listen to the latest BGN Radio podcast episode in which Jimmy Kempski and I answer your mailbag questions. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD or use the embedded player below:
Questions include ...
- Are the Eagles more equipped than other teams to handle pandemic challenges?
- Who is the top defensive breakout candidate?
- Which specific area can we expect to see Carson Wentz improve on in 2020?
- Would you grab a stick of butter with your hands?
- Which offensive rookie aside from Jalen Reagor has the best chance of making an instant impact?
- Who will have better rookie stats: Jalen Reagor or CeeDee Lamb?
- How many wide receivers make the roster? And who are they?
- Should the Eagles put Alshon Jeffery on injured reserve and sign Terrell Owens?
- Is wide receiver still the biggest need heading into the 2021 offseason?
- Who would eat 30 bagged lunches? (This is where I admit I’ve never seen Billy Madison.)
- What does media access look like for Eagles training camp this year?
- Will you miss preseason games?
- Where’s the best place you’ve ever surfed?
- Which Sixer would be the best NFL player?
- Does Boston Scott finish the season with more rushing or more receiving yards?
- What’s the best thing you’ve eaten at a game?
- Which of the original 13 colonies has the best shape?
If we didn’t get to your question, or if you have another one, drop it in the comments below and I’ll do my best to answer!
Don’t forget to use promo code BGN15 to get 15% off craft jerky at www.righteousfelon.com!
Support the pod: If you enjoy BGN Radio, please consider leaving a 5-star RATING and REVIEW on Apple podcast. It doesn’t take long and it helps us reach more Eagles fans in the world!
Up next: Stay tuned for more BGN Radio offseason podcasts!
Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, follow @BGN_Radio on Twitter.