The Philadelphia Eagles’ 2020 NFL schedule was officially revealed last week but there were no dates or times listed for their four preseason games. The team has now announced that information. Note that all games will be aired on NBC Philadelphia and SportsRadio 94WIP.
Eagles 2020 Preseason Schedule
Week 1 - at Indianapolis Colts — Thursday, August 13 at 7:00 PM ET
Week 2 - at Miami Dolphins — Thursday, August 20 at 7:30 PM ET
Week 3 - vs. New England Patriots — Thursday, August 27 at 7:30 PM ET
Week 4 - vs. New York Jets — Thursday, September 3 at 7:30 PM ET
Very important preseason schedule analysis
- Of course, we have no idea if these games will actually take place given the coronavirus pandemic. Even if they do occur, there’s a good chance fans won’t be allowed in the stands for these matchups.
- Looks like no nationally televised games this year, which is always a bummer for out-of-towners who want to watch.
- The preseason schedule kicks off with Doug Pederson versus Frank Reich.
- Jalen Hurts will try to outshine former Alabama teammate Tua Tagovailoa in Miami. Hurts is poised to see a lot of preseason action this summer.
- The Patriots will be coming to Philly without Tom Brady, which is weird. I wonder if the Eagles and Pats will have joint training camp practices, assuming that’s even on the table. The Eagles typically hold their joint training camp practices during the third week of the preseason and they’ve practiced against the Pats before.
- This summer marks the 20th consecutive year the Eagles finish their preseason versus the Jets. The two teams have played in 34 of the last 35 preseasons (and twice in 1992). A tradition like no other.
- You can [CLICK HERE] for the Eagles’ entire 2020 regular season schedule. More schedule coverage: Final record prediction | Pros and cons | Most exciting matchups.