The first two days of the NFL’s legal tampering period for the Philadelphia Eagles have been ... less than ideal? No one is saying it’s time to panic but it’s not easy to feel super enthused thus far. Jimmy Kempski and I discuss that and much more on the latest episode of the BGN Radio podcast. You can [CLICK HERE TO PLAY] or stream the show below:
- Malcolm Jenkins is gone. Right move? Wrong move? How do the Eagles replace him?
- Rodney McLeod is back at a reasonable number ... but is he even still good?
- How does Jalen Mills fit into the secondary?
- Who the heck is going to play cornerback? The Eagles’ remaining options aren’t very inspiring.
- Running through the players the Eagles have lost — Halapoulivaati Vaitai, Kamu Grugier-Hill, and Jordan Howard.
- Why the Javon Hargrave makes sense ... but also doesn’t?
- Why people need to stop saying winning the offseason is a bad thing.
- Discussing some remaining wide receiver, cornerback, and linebacker options.
- The case for Eagles optimism!
- Final thoughts and more!
Reminder: Since we had to create an entirely new podcast feed, we could really use your support. We kindly ask that you SUBSCRIBE, RATE, and REVIEW! Doing so helps us accomplish cool things like becoming a top five podcast in the Apple Podcast store. And that helps us reach more Eagles fans out there in the world!
Up next: Stay tuned for more BGN Radio offseason podcasts!
Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, follow @BGN_Radio on Twitter.