Here are NFL Draft prospects to keep an eye out for during today’s slate of college football games!
All listed times are Eastern Standard Time
- Nick Bolton, Linebacker, Missouri v. Georgia (12 PM, SECN): Nick Bolton is one of the most underrated defenders in the upcoming NFL draft class. The junior linebacker has been highly productive for the Tigers since he stepped on the field and this season has been no different. The short but explosive Nick Bolton is a scrappy, smart defender with very good athleticism. Georgia’s offense will be a great test for Bolton and his performance will dictate if Missouri has a shot to upset the Top Ten Bulldogs.
- Tarron Jackson, Edge, Coastal Carolina v. Troy (3 PM, ESPN+): After CCU’s upset of BYU last week, all eyes are on the Chanticleers as they contend for a Cinderella playoff bid at 10-0 and ranked #10 in the country. CCU is winning for a lot of reasons, and defense is one of them. Their senior defender Tarron Jackson is the leader on one of the most productive defensive lines in the country. The 6’3”, 260 pound pass rusher has been a disruptive force on passing downs and is a high effort run defender as well. Troy is not a high profile opponent, but they are a solid team that CCU will need to crush as they make their case for the playoffs. Jackson will need to wreak his typical havoc to help make that happen.
- Javonte Williams, Running Back, UNC v. Miami (3:30 PM, ABC): With 16 rushing touchdowns, Javonte Williams is one of the top playmakers in the country. He is one part of a two headed monster in the UNC backfield and will be deployed often against a stingy Miami defense. Williams is an athletic, physical runner and he will have opportunities to post big highlights against Miami in order to get an upset for the Tar Heels.
- Kardarius Toney, Wide Receiver, Florida v. LSU (7 PM, ESPN): LSU’s defense hasn’t stopped anyone so the question isn’t will Toney put up big numbers, but how big will they be. The senior pass catcher has been a highlight reel this season and he should feast against LSU’s “defense.” Could be quite a show.
- Amon-Ra St. Brown, Wide Receiver, USC v. UCLA (7:30 PM, ABC): Amon-Ra St. Brown scored his first touchdown of the season last week. He also scored his second last week. And his third. And his fourth. Okay so the USC receiver put up four touchdowns on seven catches against WSU and will be looking to follow up that masterful performance with a big game in the Battle for Los Angeles. UCLA has allowed 28 combined points in their last two games and will put up a fight against St. Brown in the Trojans. Expect the junior wideout to see a lot of targets.