Funny to think of this being a big game since it features a 3-4-1 team playing a 2-7 team ... but that’s the case. The Eagles can strengthen their position atop the NFC East with a win over the G-Men.
An Eagles victory also has the potential to set a positive tone for the rest of the season. It’d be nice to see the team actually play well today. More struggles will have fans feeling like the second half could look similar to the first eight games.
It’s time to see what the Birds have in store.
Here is some basic information to help guide you through the game:
- How to watch the game - TV schedule and online streaming information;
- Follow me on Twitter: @BrandonGowton;
- Follow along with Giants fans at Big Blue View;
- Live game stats;
- Eagles full regular season schedule;
- Current Eagles depth chart;
- Current Eagles roster
Note: This is an open thread. Discuss the first quarter here and stay tuned for new threads after each quarter!
And just a few reminders about the new commenting sections:
- If you change the ‘Sort By’ option to “Oldest,” you can read all the comments in chronological order, and the comment box moves to the bottom. If you leave it as “Newest”, the latest comments will appear at the top
- If you’re using a computer, you can move down the comments using C, and move back up using shift-C by clicking once inside the comments area. This can also be used to ‘load more’ comments
- Under the ‘My Profile’ tab, you can keep track of replies to your comments, and also sign up for email notifications of replies
- If you want to auto-show all images/GIFs/Tweets, you can opt into this under My Profile - Preferences