But might the Giants finally be due for a win? One could make that case.
- The Giants have won two of their last four games! Both against Washington, sure, but that’s a team the Eagles failed to beat in Week 1.
- Joe Judge has Giants players playing hard. Their last four losses were decided by one possession. If not for Evan Engram dropping a pass, they feasibly could've beaten the Eagles in Week 7. They also came close to taking the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to overtime in Week 8.
- The Giants’ defense is solid. They came up with five takeaways in Week 9 and they’ve allowed the 13th fewest offensive points per game. The Eagles were only able to score 10 points in the first 56 minutes and 22 seconds in Week 7. The Eagles also struggled to score against a much worse Dallas defense prior to the bye.
- Carson Wentz is playing like one of the worst quarterbacks in the NFL. We all know Daniel Jones is a turnover machine but so is Wentz right now. Wentz has avoided throwing a pick in just one game this year and has avoided fumbling in just three.
- The Giants are going to want this game more. It’d be a signature win for Judge to finally break the losing streak.
With all that said, there are certainly some reasons for Eagles optimism. They’re getting healthier coming out of the bye. They always find a way to beat the Giants, even when things look bleak. Wentz probably can’t continue to be AS bad as he’s been. Philly’s defensive line could very well force Jones into some turnovers. New York’s offense isn’t really scaring anybody.
I like the Giants with the points this week, though. Even if the Eagles win, it’ll probably be another very close game.
What say you?
Which bet do you like more?
This poll is closed