Can the Philadelphia Eagles finally win a football game in 2020?
That’s the question tonight as the Birds take on the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday Night Football.
A win actually allows the Eagles to move into sole possession of first place in the NFC East! What a terrible division.
A loss, meanwhile, drops the Eagles to 0-3-1 with games against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-0) and Baltimore Ravens (3-1) up next.
Or, hey, maybe they’ll go on a two game tie streak and reach 0-2-2!
Let’s see if they can get it done.
Here is some basic information to help guide you through the game:
- How to watch the game - TV schedule and online streaming information;
- Follow me on Twitter: @BrandonGowton;
- Follow along with 49ers fans at Niners Nation;
- Live game stats;
- Eagles full regular season schedule;
- Current Eagles depth chart;
- Current Eagles roster
Note: This is an open thread. Discuss the first quarter here and stay tuned for new threads after each quarter!
And just a few reminders about the new commenting sections:
- If you change the ‘Sort By’ option to “Oldest,” you can read all the comments in chronological order, and the comment box moves to the bottom. If you leave it as “Newest”, the latest comments will appear at the top
- If you’re using a computer, you can move down the comments using C, and move back up using shift-C by clicking once inside the comments area. This can also be used to ‘load more’ comments
- Under the ‘My Profile’ tab, you can keep track of replies to your comments, and also sign up for email notifications of replies
- If you want to auto-show all images/GIFs/Tweets, you can opt into this under My Profile - Preferences