Call me a fool for feeling confident in a Philadelphia Eagles team that has disappointed in many ways this year but I truly believe the Birds are going to smoke the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday night.
Nothing is going right for this Dallas team right now and the Eagles have some good momentum going for them as they get healthier. This feels like this could be a redux of last year’s Eagles vs. New York Jets blowout.
Jimmy Kempski and I go more into why we feel confident about the Eagles this week in the latest BGN Radio podcast episode. We also talk about how the team could look to approach the upcoming NFL trade deadline (officially 4:00 PM ET on Tuesday, Nov. 3) with potential buy and sell candidates.
You can [CLICK HERE TO LISTEN] or stream our conversation below to hear us talk about these topics and more:
SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
EAGLES INJURY UPDATES AND TRADE DEADLINE TALK
- Hey, there’s actually some positive news on the Eagles injury front! Going over who’s likely to return and how that impacts the outlook at offensive line, wide receiver, and more.
- Are the Eagles making a mistake by putting Jason Peters back at left tackle? Will they really move him out of that spot and replace him with Jordan Mailata when the right tackle situation gets healthier?
- Talking about how the Eagles might be able to get Alshon Jeffery’s contract off the books.
- Will the Eagles buy, sell, or both?
- Trade deadline targets to watch out for. Linebacker could be the position to watch. Blake Cashman among names to consider.
EAGLES VS. COWBOYS PREVIEW
- Believing that the Eagles are going to destroy Dallas.
- Ben DiNucci isn’t Joe Webb. He’s Luke Falk and this Eagles defensive line could destroy him.
- Setting the over/under for Eagles sacks in this game.
- Not a game for Carson Wentz to play hero ball.
- Ezekiel Elliott looks washed.
- Could Mike McCarthy really be a one-and-done?
NFL PICKS AGAINST THE SPREAD
- PATS records so far — BLG: 11-12, Jimmy 11-12
- Eagles straight up pick records so far — BLG: 4-3, Jimmy: 3-3-1
- Buccaneers (-10.5) at Giants
- Saints (-4) at Bears — Some Nick Foles talk, Eagles vs. Bears wild card game?
- Cowboys at Eagles (-7.5)
Don’t forget to use promo code BGN15 to get 15% off snacks at www.righteousfelon.com! Perfect option for something to munch on during the games.
Support the pod: If you enjoy BGN Radio, please consider leaving a 5-star RATING and REVIEW on Apple podcast. It doesn’t take long and it helps us reach more Eagles fans in the world!
Up next: More Week 8 coverage is coming your way this week!
Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, follow @BGN_Radio on Twitter.
Check out the new national NFL podcast I’m doing: The ODDcast!
Eagles vs. Bears in the wild card round?@StatsOnFire says Nick Foles won’t even be able to get Chicago to the playoffs.— Brandon Lee Gowton (@BrandonGowton) October 28, 2020
That and more fire takes on the latest ODDcast episode via The @SBNationNFL Show: https://t.co/GU1BHXtWfK