The Philadelphia Eagles are back at Lincoln Financial Field for the first time since Week 3. Can they finally pick up their first home win of the season with a limited number of fans in the stands?
Doing so certainly won’t be easy because the Baltimore Ravens are kinda good. The Eagles are double-digit underdogs to Lamar Jackson and John Harbaugh’s side.
Let’s see if the Eagles can pull off a big upset. Or drop to 1-4-1.
Here is some basic information to help guide you through the game:
- How to watch the game - TV schedule and online streaming information;
- Follow me on Twitter: @BrandonGowton;
- Follow along with Ravens fans at Baltimore Beatdown;
- Live game stats;
- Eagles full regular season schedule;
- Current Eagles depth chart;
- Current Eagles roster
Note: This is an open thread. Discuss the first quarter here and stay tuned for new threads after each quarter!
And just a few reminders about the new commenting sections:
- If you change the ‘Sort By’ option to “Oldest,” you can read all the comments in chronological order, and the comment box moves to the bottom. If you leave it as “Newest”, the latest comments will appear at the top
- If you’re using a computer, you can move down the comments using C, and move back up using shift-C by clicking once inside the comments area. This can also be used to ‘load more’ comments
- Under the ‘My Profile’ tab, you can keep track of replies to your comments, and also sign up for email notifications of replies
- If you want to auto-show all images/GIFs/Tweets, you can opt into this under My Profile - Preferences