It doesn’t figure to be an easy day for the Birds. We’ll see if they can rise up as underdogs once again to reach .500 at 2-2-1. Doing so would help them secure their NFC East lead.
A loss, meanwhile, would drop them to 1-3-1 with another tough opponent — the Baltimore Ravens — looming large in Week 6.
Let’s see what this Eagles team is made of.
Here is some basic information to help guide you through the game:
- How to watch the game - TV schedule and online streaming information;
- Follow me on Twitter: @BrandonGowton;
- Follow along with Steelers fans at Behind The Steel Curtain;
- Live game stats;
- Eagles full regular season schedule;
- Current Eagles depth chart;
- Current Eagles roster
Note: This is an open thread. Discuss the first quarter here and stay tuned for new threads after each quarter!
And just a few reminders about the new commenting sections:
- If you change the ‘Sort By’ option to “Oldest,” you can read all the comments in chronological order, and the comment box moves to the bottom. If you leave it as “Newest”, the latest comments will appear at the top
- If you’re using a computer, you can move down the comments using C, and move back up using shift-C by clicking once inside the comments area. This can also be used to ‘load more’ comments
- Under the ‘My Profile’ tab, you can keep track of replies to your comments, and also sign up for email notifications of replies
- If you want to auto-show all images/GIFs/Tweets, you can opt into this under My Profile - Preferences