The Philadelphia Eagles aren’t good.
They’re also just not fun.
The losing doesn’t help. But it’s more than that.
It’s not even like there are a lot of young players to be excited about. Or that they play an exciting but flawed brand of football. It’s all just bad and boring.
Now that I’ve piqued your interest, listen to Jimmy Kempski and I about that and much more in this week’s BGN Radio podcast episode. You can [CLICK HERE TO LISTEN] or stream our conversation below:
STATE OF THE TEAM
- The latest on the injury front
- The poor messaging that Doug Pederson sent by punting for the tie
- Carson Wentz continues to struggle
- The Eagles’ boring-ass, slow offense is back
- What are some positives we can highlight from this mess?
MORE BIG PICTURE TALK AND EAGLES VS. 49ERS PREVIEW
- Should the Eagles be sellers at the deadline? Yes.
- Is there any player you wouldn’t sell?
- Does anyone actually really care about looking at this week’s matchups? If so, we talked about some of them.
- Jim Schwartz might have Kyle Shanhan’s number?
NFL PICKS AGAINST THE SPREAD AND EAGLES PREDICTION
- PATS records so far — BLG: 5-6, Jimmy 6-5
- Eagles pick records so far — BLG: 1-2, Jimmy: 0-2-1
- Ravens (-13) at Football Team
- Browns at Cowboys (-4.5)
- Giants at Rams (-13)
- Eagles at 49ers (-7)
Don’t forget to use promo code BGN15 to get 15% off snacks at www.righteousfelon.com! Perfect option for something to munch on during the games.
Support the pod: If you enjoy BGN Radio, please consider leaving a 5-star RATING and REVIEW on Apple podcast. It doesn’t take long and it helps us reach more Eagles fans in the world!
Up next: More Week 4 coverage is coming your way this week.
Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, follow @BGN_Radio on Twitter.
Don’t forget to check out the new national NFL podcast I’m doing: The ODDcast!