Did not play
Nate Sudfeld, DeSean Jackson, Carson Wentz, Nelson Agholor, Alshon Jeffery, Ronald Darby, Rodney McLeod, Corey Clement, Cre’Von LeBlanc, Darren Sproles, Paul Worrilow, Nigel Bradham, Kamu Grugier-Hill, Jason Kelce, Hassan Ridgeway, Lane Johnson, Jason Peters, Isaac Seumalo, Brandon Brooks, Richard Rodgers, Zach Ertz, Dallas Goedert, Fletcher Cox, Timmy Jernigan, Joe Ostman, Derek Barnett
The Eagles rested their offensive starters once again but the first team defense got some work this week. Brandon Graham and Malcolm Jenkins reportedly wanted to get some preseason snaps. They were on the field for two drives.
Rookies from the 2019 NFL Draft
Andre Dillard - 41 offense, 1 special teams
Miles Sanders - 11 offense
JJ Arcega-Whiteside - 34 offense, 7 special teams
Shareef Miller - 33 defense, 1 special teams
Clayton Thorson - 71 offense
UNDRAFTED ROOKIE FREE AGENTS
Nate Herbig - 53 offense, 1 special teams
Sua Opeta - 37 offense, 1 special teams
T.J. Edwards - 31 defense, 15 special teams
Kevin Wilkins - 21 defense, 5 special teams
Keegan Render - 18 offense, 3 special teams
Ajene Harris - 16 defense, 2 special teams
Jay Liggins - 14 defense, 3 defense
DeAndre Thompkins - 13 offense
Clayton Thorson - 71
Cody Kessler - 7
Players who played the most
Offense: Matt Pryor, Jordan Mailata, Clayton Thorson, Nate Herbig, Joshua Perkins, Andre Dillard, Halapoulivaati Vaitai
Defense: Treyvon Hester, Johnathan Cyprien, Josh Hawkins, Jeremiah McKinnon, Deiondre’ Hall, Bruce Hector, L.J. Fort
Special teams: Trae Elston, T.J. Edwards, Kasim Edebali, Joshua Perkins, Mack Hollins, L.J. Fort, Johnathan Cyprien, Boston Scott
Cameron Johnston - 9
Rick Lovato - 9
Jake Elliott - 9
- I don’t think Corey Clement is going to get cut but it’d sure be nice to see him back out on the field.
- The Eagles continue to prioritize having Mailata and Pryor soak up all the snaps they can get. Pryor played at both guard and tackle in last night’s game.
- The Eagles seem to be hoping that Nate Herbig can push Stefen Wisniewski off the roster. They replaced Wis, who was struggling with snapping the ball, with Herbig at center. It’s worth noting that Herbig and T.J. Edwards tied for receiving the most guaranteed money ($87,500) of any Eagles undrafted rookie free agent signing.
- Mack Hollins’ offensive workload was limited but he did handle a decent chunk of the special teams snaps. His value on Dave Fipp’s unit could earn him his roster spot.
- Miles Sanders saw his snap count slightly increase after only taking six snaps last week. The Eagles don’t need to be playing him too much given the ability he’s already flashed.
- Donnel Pumphrey saw the least playing time of any offensive player who actually played.
- The Eagles are giving Johnathan Cyprien a chance to take a lot of snaps. He seems like the favorite for the fourth safety spot.