The Philadelphia Eagles held their penultimate OTA practice open to the media on Monday. In addition to sharing observations in my practice notes, I also got together with Michael Kist to talk about what I saw on the practices field at the NovaCare Complex for the latest BGN Radio episode.
SHOW TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Please help cure Michael Kist by leaving more Apple Podcast ratings and reviews
- An update on where the Joe Douglas situation stands
- How the Eagles secondary is shaping up — picking a breakout candidate. Avonte Maddox looks like he’s taking a step forward, Rasul Douglas is making his case for a starting job, and Sidney Jones won’t go down without a fight.
- The defensive backs and the defensive line are bringing energy to practice
- Some positive Eagles injury updates on Rodney McLeod, Mack Hollins, and others
- The underrated importance of McLeod and how he can help the Eagles in 2019
- The #BostonScottHive is alive! What to make of the Eagles’ potential Darren Sproles replacement
- DeSean Jackson is dominating practice
- Carson Wentz continues to look great and it’s hard not to be excited about that
- Why Alshon Jeffery’s absence is a little bothersome
- And much more!
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE BELOW [OR CLICK HERE]:
Reminder: Since we were forced to create an entirely new podcast feed, we could really use your support. We kindly ask that you SUBSCRIBE, RATE, and REVIEW! Doing so helps us accomplish cool things like becoming a top five podcast in the Apple Podcast store. And that helps us reach more Eagles fans out there in the world.
Up next: Stay tuned for more Eagles OTA coverage!