Memorial Day weekend is here and there’s no better way to spend it than by listening to some Philadelphia Eagles talk. The latest BGN Radio podcast episode features John Stolns and I discussing the following topics:
- What Chris Long’s retirement means for the Eagles. Is it safe to say defensive end is the biggest concern on the team right now? The Eagles are counting on bounce back seasons from Brandon Graham and Vinny Curry in addition to a breakout season from Derek Barnett. The fourth defensive end spot is unsettled and that’s not insignificant — especially if one of the top three guys gets hurt!
- Have we really seen the last of Long? Is there a chance he might un-retire?
- Things are a lot more normal for Carson Wentz heading into 2019 ... the impact of Nick Foles being gone.
- What’s the over/under for missed games by Wentz this season?
- The Mack Hollins mystery — what the heck is going on with this guy? Is he even going to be on the team in 2019?
- Sean McVay is so overrated and Doug Pederson is disrespected. Why?
- Ranking the top 10 head coaches in the NFL to see where Dougie P checks in
- Who is the WORST head coach in the NFL?
... AND MORE! LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE BELOW [OR CLICK HERE]:
Reminder: Since we were forced to create an entirely new podcast feed, we could really use your support. We kindly ask that you SUBSCRIBE, RATE, and REVIEW! Doing so helps us accomplish cool things like becoming a top five podcast in the Apple Podcast store. And that helps us reach more Eagles fans out there in the world.
Up next: Stay tuned for more Eagles coverage!