The NFL news cycle has slowed down a bit as we exit free agency and head towards the NFL Draft but there’s still plenty of Eagles stuff to talk about. John Stolnis and I got together to discuss the latest happenings with Philadelphia’s football team. (CLICK HERE TO LISTEN!)
Show topics include:
- What’s to make of the Eagles hosting Josh Jacobs on a pre-draft visit? Would they really take him at No. 25, especially after trading for Jordan Howard? BLG offers some insight on what BGN has heard.
- Are the Eagles going to bring Darren Sproles back? Should they? It seems like he’s interested but it remains to be seen if the feeling is mutual.
- Why the Eagles should still consider trading for Duke Johnson and what they should give up to get him.
- Is a Nelson Agholor trade still possible? It’s interesting to see the Eagles hosting potentaly big slot receivers like N’Keal Harry and A.J. Brown.
- Why are the Eagles hosting cornerback prospects on visits? How does a first-round corner fit into a roster that has six locks in Jalen Mills, Ronald Darby, Sidney Jones, Avonte Maddox, Rasul Douglas, and Cre’Von LeBlanc? And how does drafting a corner fit the Eagles’ aggressive push to win now in 2019?
- Why are the Eagles showing interest in Luis Perez if he stunk so bad in the AAF?
- Michael Bennett’s felony charge being dismissed.
- Malcolm Jenkins’ comments lend to the idea of a lockout taking place in 2020.
- Opening the BGN Mailbag: answering questions about Game of Thrones, “best player available” strategy, Christian Wilkins, the safety position, Carson Wentz’s next contract, etc.
... AND MORE! LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE BELOW:
Reminder: Since we were forced to create an entirely new podcast feed, we could really use your support. We kindly ask that you SUBSCRIBE, RATE, and REVIEW! Doing so helps us accomplish cool things like becoming a top five podcast in the Apple Podcast store. And that helps us reach more Eagles fans out there in the world.
Up next: Stay tuned for more Eagles offseason talk!