clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

NFC East fans believe the Eagles are the favorites to win the division in 2019

New, comments

Back on top?

NFL: Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY Sports

Throughout the offseason we send surveys to plugged-in fans at every team. Eagles fans, sign up for FanPulse here!

Are you a Phillies fan, too? Sign up for MLB FanPulse at The Good Phight!


SB Nation’s recent FanPulse results show that Eagles fans are already feeling very optimistic about the 2019 season.

But it’s not just Eagles fans who view Philadelphia as favorites to win the NFC East. When you broaden the polling scope to fans from the entire division, the Eagles still come out on top.

100% of Bleeding Green Nation readers voted the Eagles are division favorites. Washington fans from Hogs Haven (73%) and Giants fans from Big Blue View (54%) had the Eagles at No. 1 as well.

The only fan base to NOT have the Eagles favored were obviously the Cowboys fans over at Blogging The Boys. 80% of their voters think Dallas will become the first NFC East team to repeat as division champions since 2004. The Eagles took up the other 20% from BTB’s voting, so there is at least a little doubt.

The Cowboys are clearly the Eagles’ biggest obstacle to winning the division. Dallas defeated Philly twice last year, albeit with some help from horrible officiating. The Eagles arguably have the better team on paper but they’ll have to prove they can beat their biggest rival in order to secure at least one home game in the 2020 NFL playoffs.

...

Once again, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.