NFL free agency has really slowed down since it started last week but the Philadelphia Eagles have still given us some news to talk about. John Stolnis and I got together to talk about the latest Eagles happenings in this week’s BGN Radio episode (CLICK HERE TO LISTEN). Show topics include:
FRESH CONTENT @BGN_Radio #42!@JohnStolnis & @BrandonGowton cover the Eagles' reunion w/Vinny Curry, the signing of Andrew Sendejo, the RB situation, a scheduling quirk that favors a rival & early 2019 bets!https://t.co/SHsNOXOnMe— BGN Radio (@BGN_Radio) March 22, 2019
WELCOME HOME, VINNY
- Grading the Eagles’ decision to re-sign Vinny Curry
- Are the Eagles bringing in too many “old” players?
- John makes a point that the Eagles are actually getting younger in some ways.
- What does the Curry deal mean for Chris Long’s future?
- Even if Long isn’t back, there’s still reason to feel good about the Eagles’ DL room
- What the Eagles expect of out their new third safety?
- BLG thinks the Andrew Sendejo signing speaks to Howie Roseman’s pre-draft strategy
- Why did the Eagles bring Darby back?
- What’s the starting secondary going to look like in 2019?
- The argument against bringing Darby back
RUNNING BACK HELP — WHERE ART THOU?
- Free agency is over a week old and the Eagles still haven’t addressed the RB postion
- Is Jay Ajayi more likely to return after leaving his Colts visit without a contract?
- Are the Eagles truly hot after Josh Jacobs at No. 25 in the 2019 NFL Draft?
COWBOYS = CHEATERS
- The Eagles are trying to prevent Dallas from having an unfair advantage
NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS
- The Eagles have the best odds to win the NFC East and they’re a good bet
- People are sleeping on Carson Wentz - and that might just be a good thing
... AND MORE! LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE BELOW:
Reminder: Since we were forced to create an entirely new podcast feed, we could really use your support. We kindly ask that you SUBSCRIBE, RATE, and REVIEW! Doing so helps us accomplish cool things like becoming a top five podcast in the Apple Podcast store. And that helps us reach more Eagles fans out there in the world.
Up next: Stay tuned for more Eagles offseason talk!