NFL free agency kicked off with a bang this week and the Philadelphia Eagles were among the teams making some big moves. John Stolnis and I got together to talk about the Eagles news in this week’s BGN Radio episode (CLICK HERE TO LISTEN). Topics include:
GRADING THE EAGLES’ FREE AGENCY MOVES
- BLG thinks L.J. Fort can hold down the fort for the linebacker corps (boo this man)
- The DeSean Jackson return is exciting and, really, it’s almost hard to believe he’s really back
- There’s plenty of reason to like the Malik Jackson signing but there’s also reason to knock it down to a B+
- Was bringing Jason Peters back the right move?
- What do you make the Eagles’ decision to keep Nelson Agholor at his $9.4 million guaranteed?
PLAYERS GONE ELSEWHERE
- Thoughts on Nick Foles officially signing that big contract with the Jaguars
- The Eagles had a reason for not signing Tevin Coleman — they didn’t fall asleep at the wheel
- Jordan Hicks, Jordan Matthew, and Golden Tate are gone
- Jay Ajayi and Ronald Darby have free agent visits scheduled outside of Philly
- What is the plan at running back? What are the Eagles’ remaining options?
- Are the Eagles going to invest in a veteran backup quarterback to challenge Nate Sudfeld?
- Other positions that the Eagles should still address and how they should go about doing that
LONG LIVE DAVE GETTLEMAN
- The Giants are a disaster and it’s glorious
Reminder: Since we were forced to create an entirely new podcast feed, we could really use your support. We kindly ask that you SUBSCRIBE, RATE, and REVIEW! Doing so helps us accomplish cool things like becoming a top five podcast in the Apple Podcast store. And that helps us reach more Eagles fans out there in the world.
Up next: Stay tuned for more Eagles free agency talk!