It’s a rare slow time in the NFL offseason but there’s still plenty of Philadelphia Eagles stuff to talk about. John Stolnis and I got together to discuss the following topics on the latest BGN Radio episode:
- The latest on the Nick Foles situation — Are the Eagles going to be able to trade him? Is franchise tagging him worth the risk? Are you worried if he goes to another NFC East team?
- Carson Wentz responds to the PhillyVoice report — We probably can’t properly understand how the last 14 months must’ve been emotionally tough on Carson. Does Wentz saying what he said change anything, for better or worse?
- Going over the Eagles’ coaching staff changes — The pros and cons of promoting from within.
- Final thoughts on last week’s meaningless Super Bowl — Aren’t you finding the Patriots winning so much less annoying than a Rams win would’ve been? BLG goes on a rant about Sean McVay and pinpoints the moment he lost he game.
- We discuss the Philadelphia’s 2020 Super Bowl odds — Do you believe the Eagles are a good bet to win next year’s big game?
Reminder: Since we were forced to create an entirely new podcast feed, we could really use your support. We kindly ask that you SUBSCRIBE, RATE, and REVIEW! Doing so helps us accomplish cool things like becoming a top five podcast in the Apple Podcast store. And that helps us reach more Eagles fans out there in the world.
Up next: Stay tuned for some more Eagles offseason talk!