The NFL offseason is slowly chugging along but thankfully there are still some Philadelphia Eagles topics to talk about. John Stolnis and I got together to discuss the following on the latest BGN Radio episode:
- The Broncos trade for Joe Flacco — how does it impact Nick Foles and the Eagles, if at all? The Jaguars seem to be the favorites, but what happens if the Foles market shrinks entirely? Is it impossible that Foles would just retire?
- If you’re keeping one of Nelson Agholor and Golden Tate, who are you keeping? Is it possible the Eagles might not bring either back in 2019?
- One free agent wide receiver who would be a great fit for the Eagles
- An INCREDIBLY long discussion about the Eagles potentially trading for Antonio Brown
- Going through the Eagles’ cap causalities candidates and determining whether they’ll be cut, traded, or kept: Agholor, Timmy Jernigan, Jason Peters, Chris Long, Stefen Wisniewski, Michael Bennett
- The Eagles might be playing the Vikings in MInnesota on Thanksgiving. You like that?
Reminder: Since we were forced to create an entirely new podcast feed, we could really use your support. We kindly ask that you SUBSCRIBE, RATE, and REVIEW! Doing so helps us accomplish cool things like becoming a top five podcast in the Apple Podcast store. And that helps us reach more Eagles fans out there in the world.
Up next: Stay tuned for more Eagles offseason talk!