It took overtime for the Philadelphia Eagles to beat the lowly New York Giants but, regardless, the Birds are still alive in the NFC playoff picture. So, can the Eagles build on that win or are they just setting everyone up for more disappointing? Jimmy Kempski and I talked about this and much more on the latest BGN Radio podcast episode. You can [CLICK HERE TO LISTEN] or stream our conversation below:
EAGLES VS. GIANTS THOUGHTS AND TAKEAWAYS
- Carson Wentz has the clutch gene! “Best game” seems too far but was it his most important game?
- Boston Scott has the juice. The Eagles need to get him more involved.
- The short-term and long-term impact of Alshon Jeffery’s injury. Will he be back in 2020?
- Can the Eagles really keep winning after suffering all these injuries?
EAGLES VS. WASHINGTON PREVIEW
- Washington has been more competitive lately.
- Top matchups to watch: Terry McLaurin vs. the Eagles’ secondary, Jim Schwartz vs. rookie quarterback Dwayne Haskins, the Eagles’ decimated offense against a Washington defense that ranks 19th in DVOA.
- How Howie Roseman has contributed to the Eagles’ on-going struggles.
- Los Angeles Rams (-0.5) at Dallas Cowboys — Will the Eagles be able to clinch the division in Week 16?
- Philadelphia Eagles (-4.5) at Washington Redskins — Do you really trust the Eagles to win, let alone cover?
- Final thoughts and a story about juice
Reminder: Since we had to create an entirely new podcast feed, we could really use your support. We kindly ask that you SUBSCRIBE, RATE, and REVIEW! Doing so helps us accomplish cool things like becoming a top five podcast in the Apple Podcast store. And that helps us reach more Eagles fans out there in the world!
Up next Stay tuned for more Eagles vs. Washington preview coverage this week with The Kist and Solak Show. Also don’t forget to check out the postgame show after Sunday’s final whistle.
Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also please follow @BGN_Radio on Twitter.