The Kist & Solak Show #151 took the deep dive into the film of the Philadelphia Eagles’ loss to the Seattle Seahawks to examine what went wrong and what it all means moving forward. An example of the type of detail we provide in these shows can be seen in the video below:
Other topics discussed in the show include the following:
- How much stock do we put in Carson Wentz’s struggles over the past two weeks with so much going wrong around him?
- The good and bad of Miles Sanders from Sunday and tracking his development as a runner.
- Why the run schemes were more effective in the second half due to offensive personnel.
- Positive takeaways from JJ Arcega-Whiteside’s route running beyond the 4th & 2 mishap.
- Brandon Brooks’ battles with anxiety, with a story about my own struggles with the same.
- Derek Barnett lacking consistency as a pass rusher while attempting to develop new pass rushing moves.
- Jim Schwartz went five on the line to get Fletcher Cox singled up with Joey Hunt and it was an old fashioned butt kicking.
- Secondary shows continued improvement w/communication, passing off routes, and overlapping zones.
- Inverted cover 2 worked! The how and the why.
- Is Nigel Bradham back to be the coverage linebacker we once knew?
- Jalen Mills still can’t run with anybody but is super confident so it’s fine.
You can hear all that and more on The Kist & Solak Show #151! Listen on the media player below or click here if the player doesn’t load. New to podcasts? Check out our guide on how to listen to BGN! FLY EAGLES FLY!