Another week, another sloppy loss from a now sub-.500 football team. The Philadelphia Eagles’ two-game losing streak is their third of the season, a sign of a maddeningly inconsistent team.
Despite the ugly and inexplicably close 17-9 loss to the Seattle Seahawks, the Dallas Cowboys loss to the New England Patriots keeps the Eagles firmly in the race for the division title. How much hope that gives you depends on if you think Carson Wentz can bounce back and if the offense as a whole can improve their overall play.
We reacted to the Eagles’ loss and discussed their future outlook on The Kist & Solak Show #150. Some questions raised and topics touched upon:
- Should the Eagles’ bench Carson Wentz?
- What exactly is wrong with Wentz?
- What can you do to improve the short-term and long-term outlook of a sputtering offense and in turn help Wentz?
- Curious play-calling decisions and overall scheme deficiencies.
- Jordan Howard’s health and how it impacts a possible extension/return.
- Is the defense legit or just lucky?
- The defensive line and their contributions.
- Jalen Mills role in the improved play of the defense.
- If you could fire one coach, who would it be?
- Staying alive in the NFC East.
You can hear those discussions and more on The Kist & Solak Show #150! Listen on the media player below or click here if the player doesn’t load. New to podcasts? Check out our guide on how to listen to BGN! FLY EAGLES FLY!