The Eagles were on their bye in Week 10 of the 2019 NFL season, but there were plenty of former players suiting up on Sunday and Monday for their new teams — including several on NFC East teams. Golden Tate continues to excel after the catch, Jordan Hicks made his second INT of the season, and L.J. Fort signed an extension with the Ravens.
Let’s see how some former Eagles did in Week 10:
Golden Tate is [fire emoji]
Yes, Golden Tate is still the YAC king. For the New York Giants. Yay.
Against the Jets on Sunday, Tate had just four catches, but claimed 95 yards and two touchdowns. This first of which saw the wide receiver stretch more than half the field to put the Giants within three points of taking the lead.
Tate did have one fumble in the game — and one punt return for 8 yards — but was still the second-most productive receiver in the contest, second to Darius Slayton.
The Eagles will face their former wideout twice in the month of December, and it should be interesting if Tate continues to contribute at this level.
(But at the end of the day, they’re still the Giants, so....)
Jordan Hicks continues to thrive
The former Eagles linebacker had another great game on Sunday, putting up 9 total tackles in the Cardinals loss to the Buccaneers. In addition to his tackles, he had one pass breakup and made his second interception of the season.
That last pick was Jordan Hicks’ 9th career INT & 2nd with the Cardinals.— Mark Dalton (@CardsMarkD) November 10, 2019
Dating back to his rookie year of 2015, the NFL’s only inside LB with more is CAR’s Luke Kuechly (11) pic.twitter.com/75bfN4MkVI
This is fine. Everything’s great. (We let him go because ... why, again? Something about injuries?)
L.J. Fort signed to an extension with the Ravens
The linebacker had 5 tackles on Sunday against the Bengals, and continues to show why he earned a multi-year deal with Baltimore.
L.J. Fort getting a contract extension with the Ravens sure isn’t a great look for the Eagles https://t.co/xJF0Cu8uDr— Brandon Lee Gowton (@BrandonGowton) November 8, 2019
- The Raiders beat the Chargers on Thursday Night Football and starting cornerback Daryl Worley had 3 tackles on the day for Oakland.
- Kiko Alonso had a big game for the Saints — despite somehow getting pantsed by the Falcons — and finished with 6 total tackles and a QB hit. On the winning side of the ball, Kenjon Barner had 1 carry for 12 yards, and 2 punt returns for 33 yards.
- The Cowboys lost to the Vikings on Sunday Night Football (lol) and former Eagles DE Michael Bennett had 2 total tackles and 2 QB hits during the game.
Bye weeks and Inactives
- There were 6 teams on bye in Week 10 — including the Eagles — Denver Broncos (De’Vante Bausby), New England Patriots, Washington, Jacksonville Jaguars (Nick Foles, Najee Goode, Akeem Spence), and Houston Texans (DeAndre Carter).
- Cornerback Patrick Robinson was inactive for the Saints this week as he continues to rehab a hamstring injury.
LeSean McCoy was not on the Chiefs injury report. He is inactive today. Per source this was a predetermined rest week for him. Chiefs want him fresh down the stretch.— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) November 10, 2019