It is time.
The Eagles can move to 4-3 and first in the division with a win. Here’s some more context on the importance of this game:
In the weekly Football Outsiders playoff simulation, the Eagles make the postseason 79% of the time when they win this game but only 41% of the time if they lose. The Cowboys make the postseason 63% of the time in simulations where they win this game but only 25% of the time if they lose.
Doug Pederson said the Eagles were going to go down to Dallas and beat the Cowboys.
Time to see if he was right.
Here is some basic information to help guide you through the game:
- How to watch the game - TV schedule and online streaming information;
- Follow me on Twitter: @BrandonGowton;
- Follow along with Cowboys fans at Blogging The Boys;
- Live game stats;
- Eagles full regular season schedule;
- Current Eagles depth chart;
- Current Eagles roster
LIVE TWITTER FEED
Note: This is an open thread. Discuss the first quarter here and stay tuned for new threads after each quarter.