The Philadelphia Eagles’ quest to repeat as Super Bowl champions continues on Sunday with a wild card game against the Chicago Bears. John Stolnis (aka John Stoles) and I got together to talk preview and the game. We touched on a number of topics:
- Isn’t it crazy how the Eagles got here? They had a 0.6% chance of getting the wild card heading into Week 13.
- Doesn’t it just feel like the Eagles are about to do something special once again?
- There’s sustainability to the way the Eagles are winning
- Updates on the Eagles and Bears injury situations
- How to stop Khalil Mack and the Bears pass rush
- Why turnovers are an especially huge factor this week
- How much do “playoff experience” matter when you consider the Eagles didn’t have a ton last year?
- Nick Foles vs. Mitchell Trubisky
- John believes it’s going to be a big Darren Sproles game
- The Eagles will hope it’s not a big Tarik Cohen game
- Ring the bell: NFL picks against the spread for wild card weekend
- Eagles vs. Bears score predictions
You can CLICK HERE to listen to this episode or use the embedded player below:
Reminder: Since we were forced to create an entirely new podcast feed, we could really use your support. We kindly ask that you SUBSCRIBE, RATE, and REVIEW! Doing so helps us accomplish cool things like becoming a top five podcast in the Apple Podcast store. And that helps us reach more Eagles fans out there in the world.
Up next: Stay tuned for some more Eagles vs. Bears analysis from Kist and Solak.
Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also please follow @BGN_Radio on Twitter.