Happy Saturday, Philadelphia Eagles fans. Get your weekend started right by listening to the latest episode of BGN Radio! John Stolnis and I got together to discuss the following topics:
- More perspective on the Carson Wentz report
- It’s mistaken to think the report was merely falsified ... but how much does it actually matter?
- We probably don’t realize how tough the last year must’ve been for Wentz
- Frank Reich’s comments on Carson: “So much stinkin’ juice”
- Assessing Wentz’s 2018 performance
- Maybe the Eagles will be able to trade Nick Foles after all? Running through the scenarios
- What should the Eagles do at running back this offseason? Which free agent options do you like? Tevin Coleman, T.J. Yeldon ... Kareem Hunt? Is there a situation where signing Le’Veon Bell makes sense?
- BLG just wants the Eagles to make a move at running back where you feel good about the position, instead of having to talk yourself into believing four replacement level guys can string it together
- Which fan base is sadder: Vikings fans or Saints fans? Making the case for both sides
- Would Eagles fans be going to the same lengths as Saints fans if they were in the same situation of being screwed?
- Early thoughts on the Super Bowl LIII matchup and discussing potential rooting interests
Don’t miss an episode - SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
Reminder: Since we were forced to create an entirely new podcast feed, we could really use your support. We kindly ask that you SUBSCRIBE, RATE, and REVIEW! Doing so helps us accomplish cool things like becoming a top five podcast in the Apple Podcast store. And that helps us reach more Eagles fans out there in the world.
Up next: Stay tuned for some more Eagles offseason talk with Michael Kist and Benjamin Solak.