The 2018 Philadelphia Eagles season unfortunately came to an end last Sunday. John Stolnis and I got together to offer thoughts on the Eagles’ loss and where the team goes moving forward. We touched on a number of topics in this Eagles exit interview episode:
- Was Philly’s loss to the Saints the least disappointing end to an Eagles season ever?
- Lessons learned from the 2018 season, including Doug Pederson being a stud
- To what extent did the Eagles’ window close on Sunday night?
- BLG feels like people are generally way too down on Carson Wentz
- What happens with Nick Foles this offseason? Which team will he join? How realistic is trading him?
- No, the Eagles should not fire Jim Schwartz
- Thoughts on the changes to the Eagles’ coaching staff: Eugene Chung, Gunter Brewer, Chris Wilson are all out
- What to make of that “the Saints were targeting Fletcher Cox on 4th-and-1” video
- Ring the bell: NFL picks against the spread for both Conference Championship games
- Final thoughts, and more!
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
Reminder: Since we were forced to create an entirely new podcast feed, we could really use your support. We kindly ask that you SUBSCRIBE, RATE, and REVIEW! Doing so helps us accomplish cool things like becoming a top five podcast in the Apple Podcast store. And that helps us reach more Eagles fans out there in the world.
Up next: Stay tuned for some more Eagles offseason talk with Michael Kist and Benjamin Solak.
Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also please follow @BGN_Radio on Twitter.