RB Josh Adams
TE Billy Brown
WR Rashard Davis
WR Greg Ward Jr.
C Jon Toth
DE Joe Ostman
DT Winston Craig
LB Asantay Brown
CB Chandon Sullivan
CB De’Vante Bausby
Some quick thoughts on the moves:
- All 10 practice squad members consist of players who were with the Eagles this offseason. So the Eagles were able to keep all their bubble guys on the practice squad. Cool.
- Despite not getting claimed on waivers, the Eagles did NOT keep 2017 fourth-round pck Donnel Pumphrey on their practice squad. Ouch.
- At least a little surprising to see Jeremy Reaves not make this list.
- Adams and Bausby are the most notable inclusions here since they were seemingly closest to making the 53-man roster.
- It’s good to see Adams got through waivers after there was some talk that he would get claimed. I think a year off from playing extensively will do him good since he can try to focus on getting healthy.
- Toth is the only practice squad offensive lineman. The Eagles kept 10 on the 53 so now they have 11 in total.
- Brown is arguably the most surprising inclusion here. He was hurt for most of training camp before making it back in time for the last preseason game.
- The Eagles didn’t bother to keep Christian Hackenberg around on the PS as I previously theorized they might. He’s just so bad that it’s not even really worth it.
- For a look at the Eagles’ 53-man depth chart, click here.