Welcome back loyal listeners! Special treat on episode #3 of Fireside Chats; in this edition we talked to the Chief Innovation Officer and Co-Founder of EdjAnalytics and EdjSports, Frank Frigo. If you remember correctly, I’ve written about Edj and their impact on the Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles before, so I’m excited to bring this info to you straight from the man himself.
- What Eagles coordinator showed a lot of interest in analytics over a decade ago?
- Why were the Eagles open to bringing in a company to aid their decision making?
- Was the Philly Special mathematically sound?
- Most/least aggressive coaches in the NFL.
- How aggression on 4th down impacts decision making on 3rd down.
- The New England Patriots won the AFC Championship Game in spite of themselves.
- Where are teams leaking Game Winning Chance?
- What teams may increase their aggressiveness in 2018?
- And much, much more!
Thank you for listening, remember to support the show by subscribing, giving us 5 star ratings and dropping a line in the reviews. Fly Eagles fly!
Don’t miss an episode, subscribe to the @BGN_Radio feeds:— BGN Radio (@BGN_Radio) August 27, 2018
Apple podcasts: https://t.co/9J9ij38hxV
Google podcasts: https://t.co/dcCgfRyseB
Google play: https://t.co/MeWAouvw0I