It’s time for Philadelphia Eagles football!
Since these games don’t count, the Eagles starters will only play for a limited amount of time. Doug Pederson’s history suggests the first team will play about 24 snaps or so, which should take them through the first quarter. Then the backups will take over.
Super Bowl MVP Nick Foles is back this week after missing last week’s game. He’ll get the start against a Patriots team led by Tom Brady. Once Foles’ night is over, Nate Sudfeld will come in at quarterback.
LET’S DO THIS!
Here is some basic information to help guide you through the game:
- How to watch the game - TV schedule and online streaming information;
- Follow me on Twitter: @BrandonGowton
- Follow along with Patriots fans at Pats Pulpit;
- Live game stats;
- Full NFL scoreboard;
- Eagles full preseason schedule;
- Current Eagles depth chart;
- Current Eagles roster
LIVE TWITTER FEED
(Note: if the Twitter feed isn’t showing up for you, click here.)
Use this open thread as a place to discuss the first quarter!