Music City Bowl: 1:30 PM on ESPN
- Price Tega Wanogho, Offensive Tackle, Auburn: The Tigers have had a disappointing 2018, but their 6’7” tackle has put a lot of good play on tape. Wanogho is athletic, strong and has a great NFL frame. He will be depended on today to keep Auburn’s passing game upright and then it’ll be off to the NFL.
- Markus Bailey Junior, Linebacker, Purdue: Markus Bailey Junior put his name on the map with an incredible performance against Ohio State this year that catapulted Purdue to a huge upset of the Buckeyes. The 6’1”, 240 pound linebacker is a human missile on the field and against Auburn he will he on full display.
Camping World Bowl: 5:15 PM on ESPN
- Ryan Guthrie, Linebacker, Syracuse: Syracuse has a few key defenders sitting out of the bowl, so senior linebacker Ryan Guthrie will need to lead the Orange defense. Guthrie is a well built defender at 6’2” and 230 pounds and he’s a dependable run defender. His consistency will be key against an always potent West Virginia offense.
- David Long Junior, Linebacker, West Virginia: Like Syracuse, the Moutaineers have a handful of impact players sitting the bowl game out. Still in, however, is their most productive defender. Long only stands at 5’11”, but his speed makes him a valuable defender. He will be viewed in the NFL as a tweener, but his knack for playmaking is undeniable.
Alamo Bowl: 9 PM on ESPN
- Hakeem Butler, Wide Receiver, Iowa State: In what is likely to be a shootout, the Cyclones will need a lot from their playmaking wide receiver. The nearly 6’6” pass catcher is averaging over 22 yards per catch this season and has scored nine times. He is a tough, athletic player and he will be heading out with a bang.
- Gardner Minshew, Quarterback, Washington State: Washington State has enjoyed a 10 win season due in part to their steady quarterback play. Gardner Minshew has passed for over 4400 yards and 36 touchdowns. Minshew is a confident, poised quarterback who runs the Cougar offense with extreme efficiency. Minshew is considered a lower level quarterback prospect due to his lack of overwhelming physical gifts, but he is worth a look as a high level backup prospect.