And so it all comes down to Week 17. The Philadelphia Eagles can make the playoffs by defeating the Washington Redskins and seeing the Minnesota Vikings lose to the Chicago Bears. But will it actually happen? John Stolnis (aka John Stoles) and I got together to talk preview and the game. We touched on a number of topics:
- Is it in the Bears’ best interest to beat the Vikings and allow the Eagles get into the playoffs?
- Why there’s hope the 49ers can stay competitive against the Rams
- Something that’s being missed in the Carson Wentz vs. Nick Foles discussion
- Which players are potentially playing their last game with the Eagles on Sunday?
- Update on the Eagles’ injury situation — Will we see Mike Wallace back?
- Is there a single Washington offensive player you’re worried about?
- Secondary stabilizing: Thoughts on Avonte Maddox and Cre’Von LeBlanc
- Ring the bell: NFL picks against the spread
- Eagles vs. Washington score predictions (plus Vikings vs. Bears predictions)
- BGN Radio ranks as the top single sports team focused podcast in the iTunes store thanks to YOU, the loyal listeners. We’re ahead of the Texas Rattlesnake himself!
You can CLICK HERE to listen to this episode or use the embedded player below:
Reminder: Since we were forced to create an entirely new podcast feed, we could really use your support. We kindly ask that you SUBSCRIBE, RATE, and REVIEW! Doing so helps us accomplish cool things like becoming a top five podcast in the Apple Podcast store. And that helps us reach more Eagles fans out there in the world.
Up next: Stay tuned for some more Eagles vs. Washington analysis from Kist and Solak.
Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also please follow @BGN_Radio on Twitter.