Just like we all predicted, the Philadelphia Eagles put a full team effort forth against the Los Angeles Rams to set up a huge Week 16 matchup against Houston Texans. John Stolnis and I got together to talk preview and the game. We touched on a number of topics:
- What to make up of Nick Foles’ performance against the Rams
- How much truth is there to the Foles narratives (spreads the baller better, targets Alshon Jeffery more, etc.)
- Will we see Carson Wentz play again this season?
- Eagles injury updates: The impact of potentially getting Jordan Hicks and/or Timmy Jernigan back
- The Texans’ fearsome front seven
- Just how good is Houston?
- The biggest mismatch the Eagles must exploit to win
- Why does the secondary seem to be settling in? What to make of Avonte Maddox, RAsul Douglas, and Cre’Von LeBlanc
- Quick thoughts on Pro Bowl selections and snubs
- Running through NFC playoff picture scenarios ... how epic would it be if the Cowboys choked and lost out?
- Ring the bell: NFL picks against the spread
- Eagles vs. Texans score predictions
You can CLICK HERE to listen to this episode or use the embedded player below:
Reminder: Since we were forced to create an entirely new podcast feed, we could really use your support. We kindly ask that you SUBSCRIBE, RATE, and REVIEW! Doing so helps us accomplish cool things like becoming a top five podcast in the Apple Podcast store. And that helps us reach more Eagles fans out there in the world.
Up next: Stay tuned for some more Eagles vs. Texans analysis from Kist and Solak.
Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also please follow @BGN_Radio on Twitter.