There are a number of factors working against the Philadelphia Eagles in their Week 15 game against the Los Angeles Rams.
- The Eagles are 13 point underdogs. Teams favored by more than 10 points are 129-14-1 this decade (h/t @bliv94).
- The Eagles have one true road victory this year: Week 6 against the Giants. The Rams are undefeated at home.
- Nick Foles struggled in training camp, stunk in the preseason (16/26 for 171 yards, 0 TD, 2 INT, 48.7 passer rating) and didn’t play well in two regular season starts (54/82 for 451 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT, 78.9 passer rating). Jared Goff, meanwhile, has been fantastic at home (157/224 for 2,199 yards, 18 TD, 2 INT, 124.5 passer rating).
- The Eagles have a billion injured players. The Rams’ 53-man roster is completely health and only one Los Angeles starter is on injured reserve.
- The Rams are going to want revenge for losing to the Eagles last year. The Rams are also still fighting for the No. 1 seed so they don’t have to play at the New Orleans Superdome in the playoffs.
- The Eagles are 20th in DVOA. The Rams are 3rd.
So, yeah. I’m predicting the Rams are going to win this game.
Score prediction: 35-17, Eagles lose.
Bold prediction: Nick Foles won’t leave the field with the lead.
Leave your own predictions in the comments.
Will the Eagles beat the Rams?
This poll is closed