The 2018 Philadelphia Eagles just keeps getting worse.
As if losing to the Cowboys in Dallas wasn’t bad enough, now Carson Wentz is dealing with a back injury that could cause him to miss the rest of the season.
There’s a lot of to unpack with this Wentz stuff. Is he an injury prone quarterback? Is the Eagles’ medical staff truly awful? John Stolnis and I got together to have some good conservation about these topics and more:
- Quick thoughts on the loss to the Cowboys and the botched opening call
- What to make of former players ripping the Eagles’ medical staff
- Failing to understand why it feels like some people are just giving up on Wentz
- Should the Eagles fire Mike Groh? Michael Kist made the case
- Do the Eagles really have a chance to beat the Rams?
- How do you feel about Nick Foles starting?
- Given everything that you know about them, would you take Carson Wentz or Jared Goff?
- Ring the bell: NFL picks against the spread
- Eagles vs. Rams prediction
You can CLICK HERE to listen to this episode or use the embedded player below:
Reminder: Since we were forced to create an entirely new podcast feed, we could really use your support. We kindly ask that you SUBSCRIBE, RATE, and REVIEW! Doing so helps us accomplish cool things like becoming a top five podcast in the Apple Podcast store. And that helps us reach more Eagles fans out there in the world.
Up next: Stay tuned for a special Eagles versus Rams preview with a writer from Turf Show Times.
Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also please follow @BGN_Radio on Twitter.