The Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles’ defense has a huge task ahead of them. New Orleans Saints’ quarterback Drew Brees is ripping it up and has led the offense to the highest points per game average in the league. Can we expect more of the same on Sunday?
Every week on Bleeding Green Nation podcasts we preview opposing quarterbacks and in the second edition of The QB Scho Show with Mark Schofield we take an in-depth look at Brees and what to expect from the Saints’ offense. Topics include:
- We were told Brees was cooked early last season. What happened?
- How the Saints’ scheme prevents pressure.
- The deep ball; when and how they’ll take their shots.
- The Saints robust red zone output presents multiple challenges.
- How Sean Payton will likely attack the Eagles’ cover 3/cover 1 deployments.
- Are we destined for a track meet?
We also touched on the Eagles’ offense and made a connection between their failings and a certain speech in Any Given Sunday. In a game of inches the offense is falling short, but why?
PLUS, in a bonus segment we air The Kist & Solak Show #40.5, which included the frustrated post-recording ramblings of myself and Benjamin Solak. Mainly we focused on just how important the 2019 NFL Draft will be for the Eagles while evaluating the recent drafts.
All that and more on The QB Scho Show, episode two! Stream it on the media player below or click here if the player doesn’t load. FLY EAGLES FLY!
DREW BREES ANALYSIS— BGN Radio (@BGN_Radio) November 14, 2018
The QB Scho Show #2 w/@MichaelKistNFL & @MarkSchofield takes an in-depth look at Drew Brees & the Saints' offense. PLUS a bonus Kist & @BenjaminSolak post-recording segment.