Well, Howie Roseman did it again.
For the second year in a row, the NFL’s “Trade Joe” brought in another big offensive weapon to the team in a mid-season trade, acquiring Detroit wide receiver Golden Tate for a 2019 third-round pick.
On this emergency edition of The Kist & Solak Show, Michael Kist and Benjamin Solak break down the trade and what it means for the Eagles moving forward. Highlights include:
- What are the short-term implications of the move?
- How will Doug Pederson utilize his new weapon?
- Was a third round pick the right price?
- A full breakdown of Tate’s strengths and weaknesses
- There is now a logjam at wide receiver, so who stays and who goes?
- How does Tate’s arrival specifically impact Nelson Agholor?
- How does trade affect the 2019 Eagles?
- And more!
You can CLICK HERE to listen to this episode or use the embedded player below:
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
Reminder: Since we were forced to create an entirely new podcast feed, we could really use your support. We kindly ask that you SUBSCRIBE, RATE, and REVIEW! Doing so helps us accomplish cool things like becoming a top five podcast in the Apple Podcast store. And that helps us reach more Eagles fans out there in the world.
Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also please follow @BGN_Radio on Twitter.