Welcome to the newest edition of BGN Radio! BGN Radio is Bleeding Green Nation's regularly scheduled podcast. Each week some combination of Brandon Lee Gowton, James Seltzer, Patrick Wall, Matt Dering, Ben Natan, Jack Fritz, Vince Quinn, Turron Davenport, and host John Barchard will be here to talk about the Philadelphia Eagles.
Episode #298 crew: John Barchard
Special guests: Mark Schofield and Benjamin Solak
How did the Patriots get here again and what’s the best thing that they do?
The Eagles need to continue to mix up alignments, looks and add some new wrinkles to throw off the Patriots defense. Staying ahead of Bill Belichick and not out thinking yourself in process is tough to balance.
We go over the reasons why the Patriots will always be in every game no matter what the adversity or the score: situational awareness
Doug Pederson has obviously shown that he’s a phenomenal play caller, but he’s also made every opponent faceless and that’s important facing the allure of the New England.
We will probably see a lot of smoke, hitch and comeback routes early from the Pats offense. Eagles have to shut those down to allow the pass rush to be aggressive later in this game.
The Patriots defense has certainly been opportunistic, but the Eagles offense have a ton of significant advantages .. including against our old friend Eric Rowe.
Mark and Ben were down at the Senior. Bowl last week. We dive in to who the Eagles were chatting with and what their overall impressions were from this Senior class.
Season Memories Series: A quick looks back at the Panther game on TNF from our good friend and Patreon supporter Stephen Lee
If Carson Wentz was playing in this Super Bowl, there’s probably a lot of added pressure and story lines. In a way… Foles and dog masks have created an intangible edge.
Can Foles repeat the same success from the Vikings?
All that and more on this special edition of BGN Radio!
BGN Radio Hotline - Call in and voice your opinions. The number is 1-267-245-6066.
COMING UP NEXT
Stay tuned for this week's BGN Radio Daily programming.
Come to the party for the big game next Sunday, Feb. 4!
HOW TO LISTEN
DOWNLOAD: Click here to download this episode.
BONUS BGN RADIO CONTENT
John Barchard, James Seltzer and Brandon Gowton gather around the Super Bowl fire and chat about what they are looking forward to this week. What do you think the biggest story lines are and who do you think would deserve the most credit if the Eagles win the Super Bowl? All that and more on Ep 297.
SUPPORT BGN RADIO
In order to grow BGN Radio even more, we'd like to ask a few favors of you:
• Support BGN Radio on Patreon. Donate here.
• Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official BGN Radio iTunes feed. Also please rate the show (5 stars, obviously!) and leave a review. Not only do we love to hear your feedback, but this also helps other Eagles fans find the show. If you leave a good/funny five star review, we will read it on the show.
• Are you interested in advertising with BGN Radio? Contact us at email@example.com.
• Speaking of helping others find the show, don't be shy to share the podcast with your friends. They'll love it, we promise.
• Follow BGN Radio on Twitter: @BGN_Radio.
• Follow BGN Radio on Instagram: @BGN_Radio.
• Check out the new BGN Radio Facebook page and please give us a like.
• Follow BGN Radio on SoundCloud.
• Rate BGN Radio on Stitcher and leave a review.
• Listen to BGN Radio on Google Play.
• BGN Radio is on TuneIn! Click here to check it out.
• New: BGN Radio is now on Satchel! Click here to check it out.