Welcome to a special edition of BGN Radio! BGN Radio is Bleeding Green Nation's regularly scheduled podcast. Each week some combination of Brandon Lee Gowton, James Seltzer, Patrick Wall, Matt Dering, Ben Natan, Turron Davenport, Jack Fritz, Vince Quinn, and host John Barchard will be here to talk about the Philadelphia Eagles.
Crew: John Barchard, James Seltzer
• Who is the most overrated and underrated Eagle on this football team right now?
• The Eagles are taking a precautionary route with Jordan Matthews and his knee but it's still a little odd that he's not practicing, right?
• Lane Johnson said this is the best roster that he's been a part of and we agree with him. The 2013 roster looks terrible in retrospect, especially on the defensive side of the ball.
• What's more important: offense or defense?
• An interesting theory on Carson Wentz's "struggles" in OTAs from David in New Mexico
• New segment: The worst tweets of the week
• John ponders why they put ice in urinals/troughs and tells us his football memories about being at Soldier Field
And much more!
HOW TO LISTEN
DOWNLOAD: Click here to download this episode.
In order to grow BGN Radio even more, we'd like to ask a few favors of you:
• Support BGN Radio on Patreon. Donate here.
• Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official BGN Radio iTunes feed. Also please rate the show (5 stars, obviously!) and leave a review. Not only do we love to hear your feedback, but this also helps other Eagles fans find the show. If you leave a good/funny five star review, we will read it on the show.
• Are you interested in advertising with BGN Radio? Contact us at email@example.com.
• Speaking of helping others find the show, don't be shy to share the podcast with your friends. They'll love it, we promise.
• Follow BGN Radio on Twitter: @BGN_Radio.
• Check out the new BGN Radio Facebook page and please give us a like.
• Follow BGN Radio on SoundCloud.
• Rate BGN Radio on Stitcher and leave a review.
• Listen to BGN Radio on Google Play.
• BGN Radio is now on TuneIn! Click here to check it out.