Welcome to the newest edition of BGN Radio! BGN Radio is Bleeding Green Nation's regularly scheduled podcast. Each week some combination of Brandon Lee Gowton, James Seltzer, Patrick Wall, Matt Dering, Ben Natan, Jack Fritz, Vince Quinn, Turron Davenport, and host John Barchard will be here to talk about the Philadelphia Eagles.
Episode #283 crew: Brandon Lee Gowton, Vince Quinn
Free tournament when you deposit with DRAFT! Come play fantasy football with us.
BLG comes out right out of the gate and says he thinks the Eagles are bound to bounce back this week and win this game. People are too down on the Birds after a loss to Seattle.
The Rams are a very, very good team, but the Eagles seem to match up well with them
Figuring out the Eagles’ X-factor for this game
Sean McVay’s presence is concerning considering how Washington beat the Eagles a lot when he was their offensive coordinator
The Los Angeles defense has a weakness; they’re not good against the run
Why the Eagles-Falcons game from last year could be a template for Philly this week
Todd Gurley isn’t just a weapon in the running game … he’s also a big factor in the passing game
Aaron Donald is arguably the biggest concern heading into this game
Jared Goff is much improved in Year 2, but the Eagles should be able to attack him
The Eagles and Rams have some interesting similarities
Philly’s secondary needs to step up this week
NFL picks against the spread and more!
BGN Radio Hotline - Call in and voice your opinions. The number is 1-267-245-6066.
COMING UP NEXT
KEEP IN MIND: Celebrate the Eagles and Sixers being fun and great! Tickets for our live podcast event with Rights To Ricky Sanchez "We Were Right Before Christmas" are ON SALE NOW! Get them now for $18 before the prices go up. [Click here for details.]
We Were Right Before Christmas!— BleedingGreenNation (@BleedingGreen) November 30, 2017
Come celebrate the Eagles and Sixers being fun and great.
Friday, December 22 -- @BGN_Radio and @RTRSPodcast at @UndrgroundArts
Get your tickets now before prices go up: https://t.co/tkGA6FEVUI
Listen to BGN Radio live on SportsRadio 94WIP this Saturday, December 9 from 5:00 - 7:00 PM ET!
HOW TO LISTEN
DOWNLOAD: Click here to download this episode.
BONUS BGN RADIO CONTENT
Vince Quinn takes a look around the NFL.
BLG breaks down the Eagles-Seahawks loss, tells you why it's not time to panic, and asserts that the Eagles are primed to bounce back this week against the Rams. Plus three over/unders from Stephen Lee as always!
Vince Quinn jumps in for Turron Davenport this week as he's covering the Eagles out in LA. He joins Barrett Brooks as they ask... Why didn't the Eagles throw at Bryon Maxwell? All of those successful runs early and not a lot of play action passes to try and make that Seattle D bite. Plus they look ahead to the Rams and a lot more.
James Seltzer and Sigmund Bloom break down every game on the Week 13 NFL slate. Plus, the guys talk about the dumpster fires in the NFC East (aka everyone not named the Eagles), go Inside the Mind of Sigmund Bloom, and much more.
SUPPORT BGN RADIO
In order to grow BGN Radio even more, we'd like to ask a few favors of you:
• Support BGN Radio on Patreon. Donate here.
• Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official BGN Radio iTunes feed. Also please rate the show (5 stars, obviously!) and leave a review. Not only do we love to hear your feedback, but this also helps other Eagles fans find the show. If you leave a good/funny five star review, we will read it on the show.
• Are you interested in advertising with BGN Radio? Contact us at email@example.com.
• Speaking of helping others find the show, don't be shy to share the podcast with your friends. They'll love it, we promise.
• Follow BGN Radio on Twitter: @BGN_Radio.
• Follow BGN Radio on Instagram: @BGN_Radio.
• Check out the new BGN Radio Facebook page and please give us a like.
• Follow BGN Radio on SoundCloud.
• Rate BGN Radio on Stitcher and leave a review.
• Listen to BGN Radio on Google Play.
• BGN Radio is on TuneIn! Click here to check it out.
• New: BGN Radio is now on Satchel! Click here to check it out.