BGN Radio, our site's podcast, will be streaming live on SportsRadio 94WIP this afternoon (Saturday, November 11) from 1:00 - 3:00 PM ET. (Click here to listen to us) We’ll be talking about the Philadelphia Eagles and taking your calls! Join the conversation by dialing 888.729.9494. Tweet at us on Twitter: @BGN_Radio.
John Barchard and James Seltzer will be broadcasting live from the Tastykake Studios to talk about some Eagles bye week topics, the NFC LEAST, NFL picks, and much more.
PLUS: the guys will be giving away some guaranteed spots to BGN Radio’s Bye Week Beer Bash this Sunday, November 12. We originally received 50 spots to give away, but the great folks at the Casino at Delaware Park recently gave us more.. We’re currently at 48 reservations. If you want to make sure you’ll be one of the final ones, call into today’s show and be one of our best callers.
If we still have any open spots available after today’s show is complete, you can still sign up for the free pizza and free beer by following these instructions:
Also stay tuned to Bleeding Green Nation’s official Facebook page (click here) for any live videos we might do.
In order to grow BGN Radio even more, we'd like to ask a few favors of you:
• Support BGN Radio on Patreon. Donate here.
• Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official BGN Radio iTunes feed. Also please rate the show (5 stars, obviously!) and leave a review. Not only do we love to hear your feedback, but this also helps other Eagles fans find the show. If you leave a good/funny five star review, we will read it on the show.
• Are you interested in advertising with BGN Radio? Contact us at email@example.com.
• Speaking of helping others find the show, don't be shy to share the podcast with your friends. They'll love it, we promise.
• Follow BGN Radio on Twitter: @BGN_Radio.
• Check out the new BGN Radio Facebook page and please give us a like.
• Follow BGN Radio on SoundCloud.
• Rate BGN Radio on Stitcher and leave a review.
• Listen to BGN Radio on Google Play.
• BGN Radio is now on TuneIn! Click here to check it out.