Some important observations:
- How about Jenkins doing the Brian Dawkins crawl out of the tunnel! That’s respect right there.
- Gotta Jenk firing everybody up with his pre-game huddle speech.
- “Tell them to throw that over here, Larry.” — Jenkins did a really good job on Larry Fitzgerald. Fitz had three receptions for 31 yards before the Cardinals’ final drive in garbage time. Defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz praised him for his coverage on the infamous Eagles Killer.
- Love Jenkins’ conservation with Corey Graham. “He’s looking like Big Ben, bro.” — “He’s gonna be like a Roethlisberger, but even more agile though.” — Graham: “I don’t know he do that, bro.”
- Jenkins and Nelson Agholor would get real heated in training camp at times. Fun to see that level of competition and then have it turn around for Jenkins to be happy for his teammate when Agholor is beating their opponents instead of him.
- “On to the next, though. On to the next.” — Yep. Eagles vs. Panthers tonight.