The picks from 11 to 20 in the 2016 BGN Community Mock Draft have been revealed. Let's take a look at some of the best and worst selections so far as judged by the approval polls.
Best pick: Sheldon Rankins at No. 19 to the Bills
Worst pick: Jason Spriggs at No. 16 to the Lions
An entire recap of the 11-20 picks below. Click here to see the grades from picks 1-10.
11) Chicago Bears: Joey Bosa, DE, Ohio State - [Pick]
GM: Kiko's Delivery Service
I thought the approval would be higher here because I don't think Bosa falls out of the top 10 like this. His fit in a 3-4 might turn some people off, but I think it could work. Question for the readers: do you think the Eagles would pass on him at No. 8?
12) New Orleans Saints: Shaq Lawson, LB, Clemson - [Pick]
The Saints need about all the help they can get on defense. New Orleans wasn't really able to address their defense in free agency due to their tight cap situation so it only makes sense they go that direction in the draft.
13) Miami Dolphins: Eli Apple, CB, Ohio State - [Pick]
There's talk about how the Dolphins are targeting a cornerback after getting rid of Brent Grimes. Vernon Hargreaves is already off the board here so they end up with Apple.
14) Oakland Raiders: Jack Conklin, OT, Michigan State - [Pick]
A number of Eagles fans seemed to be OK with the Birds taking Conklin at 13, so the question here might be more about fit than value.
15) Los Angeles Rams: Paxton Lynch, QB, Memphis - [Pick]
Welp, the Rams totally busted the BGN mock draft after trading up to No. 1. At least we had them taking a quarterback.
16) Detroit Lions: Jason Spriggs, OL, Indiana - [Pick]
GM: bri g
Offensive line is a need for the Lions, but I suppose people are questioning the value here.
17) Atlanta Falcons: Darron Lee, LB, Ohio State - [Pick]
Wouldn't be surprising to see Dan Quinn's team focus on defense.
18) Indianapolis Colts: Jaylon Smith, LB, Notre Dame - [Pick]
It'll be interesting to see where Smith ends up being drafted. He likely won't play in 2016. The patience might pay off but there's obviously a big risk factor here.
19) Buffalo Bills: Sheldon Rankins, DT, Louisville - [Pick]
The Jets stacked up defensive line talent during Rex Ryan's time with the Jets. It wouldn't be surprising to see the Bills try to do the same.
20) New York Jets: Leonard Floyd, OLB, Georgia - [Pick]
Jets head coach Todd Bowles recently flew down to Georgia to work out Floyd in person, so New York is certainly showing interest in him.
Up next: Picks 21-30 coming up this week.